Digital Essence in 60 Mins
Founder and Director
Helping small businesses tap on digital solutions to grow was what inspired Jim to start his company, FirstCom Solutions, over a decade ago. Today, the founder and director leads a young and energetic team of well-trained digital experts, and together they have helped over 4,500 businesses, including homegrown brands such as Bake with Yen, WinMart, and Mum's Kitchen, establish their online presence.
Ms Chen Jia'En
Covering Deputy Director
Ms Chen Jia’en is Covering Deputy Director, SMEs Go Digital, IMDA. The SMEs Go Digital programme aims to make going digital simple for SMEs. SMEs can access Start Digital Packs which include foundational and easy-to-deploy solutions. SMEs can also adopt more advanced pre-approved solutions supported by the Productivity Solutions Grant, as well as Grow Digital e-commerce platforms to sell overseas.
Retail & eCommerce Industry Manager – Mid-Market – Singapore
Ms Germana has over 5 years of experience in the retail and e-commerce industry across Europe and SEA. She was relocated in Google Singapore in 2019 and worked on helping eCommerce and Retailers in Singapore grow their online presence and accelerate their business in the digital age.
Wish to successfully launch your e-commerce store like a well-oiled sales and marketing machine that generates qualified leads and high ROI, but have little to no experience in doing so?
Join us for the upcoming webinar – Digital Essence in 60 Mins, conducted by Mr Jim Giam (FirstCom Solutions) and co-hosted by Google and IMDA, and we will get you there.
What’s more, under the #SMEsGoDigital scheme, SMEs in the F&B and retail sectors will receive up to S$10,000 and up to 80% grant subsidy simply by adopting business process and digital solutions in Category 1.3 (Digital Ordering or Inventory Management) and Category 2 (Digital Presence) with FirstCom Solutions, a DRB-qualified e-commerce solutions provider and premier Google partner!
Our 1-hour LIVE webinar will cover the following:
1. In-depth industrial sharing by FirstCom Solutions:
- Sharing key insights into how digital transformation is driving customer experience and how our clients have largely benefited from transitioning their physical businesses online
- Understanding the types of e-commerce packages claimable under the government grant subsidies
2. In-depth industrial sharing by Google:
- Emerging SEA consumer trends & 2020 Shopping Season
- Building your brand during key shopping moments
3. In-depth sharing by IMDA:
- Introduction to the DRB of up to S$10,000 for SMEs in F&B and retail sectors
- Breakdown of grant categorisations:
Cat 1: S$2,500 | Cat 2: S$2,500 | Cat 3: S$5,000
- Requirements of grant qualification
- Understanding the digitisation process and e-commerce package claimable under the government subsidy (PSG)
REGISTER TODAY & RECEIVE A 60-MIN FREE CONSULTATION AFTER THE WEBINAR
ONE LUCKY WINNER will receive the Start Digital Package (Valued at S$5,800) for FREE!
Simply join us for the webinar and register for the 60-minute FREE consultation after the webinar to qualify!