- Plan, develop, and implement SEO strategies to increase organic search ranking for In-house and clients
- Conduct SEO keyword research by understanding client’s business needs
- Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass technical auditing and onsite SEO implementation, link outreach and content development.
- Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
- Prepare SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis for clients and identifying areas for improvement.
- Able to explain SEO best practices for site navigation, bread-crumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimisation), and HTML sitemaps and any related of SEO optimisation for clients when needed.
- Monitor clients’ website regularly for crawling and indexing issues.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Efficiently communicate on client’s enquiries
- Collaborate well with content writers, web developers and designers to manage SEO strategy, including blog post and page descriptions
- Stay abreast with latest SEO trends and Google’s Algorithms
- Minimum 2 years of proven hands-on SEO experience is a Must
- Highly proficient in all aspects of search engine algorithms, technicalities and ranking methods.
- Experienced in SEO tools but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Sitemap, Majestic SEO, SEMrush.
- Solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix.
- Ability to multi-task, manage both in-house and client’s SEO campaigns and meet deadlines.
- Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Prior Agency experience on client management or SEO will be strongly preferred
Able to start work immediately or with short notice