Technical Support Executive
- Opportunities for training and development
- Career Advancements
- Innovative, vibrant and energetic culture
- 5.5 days work week (Office Hours)
The 1st Level Remote Support is required to provide 1st level troubleshooting to users queries/incidents received ( in a professional and timely manner)
- Provide First Call Resolution technical support via phone and email. Ensure calls are answered and emails are responded in a timely manner.
- Perform first level troubleshooting on all reported incidents and escalate incidents to 2nd level resolver groups as per work instructions.
- Furnish and submit timely updates to customers on the status of outstanding issues within targeted Service Level
- Maintain ownership of cases and follow-up on reported issues until closure and gather accurate and complete relevant information is recorded.
- Manage customer expectations and notify Team Lead in the event of unusual surge in calls of a specific nature.
- Handle initial classification/ prioritization of the incidents. Track the progress of resolution and provide regular updates for follow-up actions and incident status.
- Min 2 year of user support experience, Desktop or Technical Service Desk