- Manage and coordinate growth driven web projects with clients and internal stakeholders, ensuring quality and on-time completion.
- Drive user research and concept development, including persona and scenario development.
- Design studies that address both user behaviour and attitudes, and generate actionable insights.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Fresh Diploma Holders or Graduates are welcome to apply
- Creative and passionate about proposing ideas
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- On the job training will be provided
- Salary commensurate with experience
- This role is only open to Singaporeans only