Motion Graphics Designer
- Plan and execute animated video contents from ideation to final
- Conceptualise, script, shoot and edit the entire production of the motion graphics video
- Editing, encoding and converting video
- Selecting appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for the assigned projects.
- Adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics in videos.
- Work closely with the graphic design team on creation of artwork
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation, new technologies and techniques
- Minimum 2 year(s) of experience in related industry preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Photoshop/Adobe After Effects/ Premiere Pro and Illustrator
- Able to convert concepts into easily understandable animations
- Able to come up with creative concepts and solutions
- Able to work independently and displays initiative in supporting the team
- Self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management to adhere to project timelines
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects