- Opportunities for training and development
- Career Advancements
- Innovative, vibrant and energetic culture
FirstCom Solutions is a one-stop digital agency helping SMEs level up their online presence.
We’re at the heart of all things digital. Thinking up distinct brand strategies, developing e-commerce websites, running digital marketing campaigns as well as producing breathtaking photos and engaging videos — all in a day’s work.
A pre-approved Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) vendor for three years running, we’re no stranger to developing tailored digital solutions to meet the unique challenges of every SME.
During COVID-19, we spearheaded digital transformation across the nation — onboarding over 400 F&B and retail companies onto our digital marketing programme, increasing their brand awareness and sales on online platforms.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Trouble-shoots and solves problems related to hardware, software and network problems
- Install and maintain workstations, laptops and various hardware such as printers and photocopiers
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Perform system backup and recovery
- Creation and maintenance of email accounts
- Identifying opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware and software
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practices for the organisation
- Ensure timely notification of serious incidents to management
- Diploma/Degree in technology or computer science
- 3-5 years of working experience as an IT personnel
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis, servers and of hardware/software systems
- Good hands-on experience in troubleshooting skills
- Independent, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of cyber threats and cyber security would be an advantage