We’re seeking a dynamic Project Executive to join the FirstCom team.
As a Project Executive, you’ll be the liaison between clients and the delivery team. Your responsibilities include meeting clients to scope out project requirements, managing project timelines and coordinating multiple teams to deliver a product on time and within budget. You must be meticulous, a strong decision-maker and a great communicator — adept at extracting the client’s vision and communicating it to internal teams.
Our ideal candidate is unfazed at managing multiple projects, is passionate about bringing businesses online and loves discussing the details of website development with programmers, designers and clients.
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic and collaborative workplace
- Potential for career advancement and opportunities
- Manage and provide meaningful consultation for a wide range of e-commerce website projects with our clients
- Conduct initial meetings to gather project requirements, applying business and marketing acumen throughout the process to provide insightful ideas to bring the client’s vision to life
- Be the main communication bridge between the web developers, web designers and clients by providing accurate translation of the web features and design requirements
- Management of project timeline and expectation, while building strong relationships in the process to achieve customer satisfaction
- Drive user experience research and concept development
- Degree/Diploma in any relevant field
- 2 or more years of experience in project management, events or client fronting roles
- Creative and passionate about proposing ideas
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized and possess an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- On-the-job training will be provided
- Knowledge of web design and development is advantageous
- Experienced candidates will be considered for managerial roles