Social Media Campaign Executive
As a Campaign Executive, you’re responsible for managing digital marketing and social media marketing campaigns for SME and Enterprise clients through a variety of channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google. You’ll work closely with clients and in-house team members such as designers, video producers and content writers to manage campaign ideation, planning, implementation and optimization, delivering impactful ad campaigns.
We are a one-stop digital agency dedicated to helping SMEs grow with data-driven digital solutions.
For over a decade, our agency has helped over 5,500 local businesses across industries make the transition from offline to online — solving their most pressing challenges and implementing the right digital strategies to build sustainable, compounding growth. The FirstCom approach relies on in-house expertise, data and results-oriented goals. Our 250-strong team of employees is made up of executives, creatives, designers, marketers and producers who are domain experts in their respective fields.
At FirstCom, we encourage our employees to take an approach of continuous learning. You’ll expect to attend company-sponsored courses for industry-recognised certifications by SkillsFuture Singapore, Infocomm Media Authority of Singapore, Facebook, Google and more.
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic and collaborative workplace
- Potential for career advancement and opportunities
- Run creative and compelling digital marketing campaigns for clients across different channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Google
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Establishing and managing clients’ social media presences to boost their brand awareness and increase online traffic to their businesses
- Develop relevant and engaging content for regularly scheduled publishing across different digital platforms.
- Collaborate closely with in-house designers, video producers and the content writers to develop social media artworks and marketing collaterals.
- Engage clients to advance opportunities by carrying out activities such as using relevant marketing tools and platforms such as Google Analytics to understand clients’ digital marketing performance and propose solutions for business digital marketing transformation
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing, social media marketing, project management, events management, or client-fronting roles
- Creative, self-motivated, highly organised and possesses an eye for detail
- Good communication (written and version) skills and possess strong presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and genuine desire to learn
- Passion for promoting digital transformation, technology solutions and digital marketing
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Candidates with prior experience in related fields can be considered for a senior position